Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wow, its been a long time.




I just realized that April was the last time that I posted anything.  Time sure is flying by.  Maggie is ever changing, moving all over the place and really starting to try to talk.  We cannot believe she is 18 months.  I have many pictures that I want to post and my goal is to be on here more with more updates and pictures.  
The bathroom is done for the most part, we have some cosmetic things that we still need to do but we have been taking are time with them.  We have a working toilet and that was the most important thing to me.  No more having to trek down the stairs in the middle of the night, if needed.  I will get some pictures up soon, I have not taken some for awhile.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually check it all the time, Nana